Caribbean DancerSize® Fitness incorporates aerobic interval training with dance movements that are moderately easy to learn because the instructors teach the basic routines using a variety of styles including indo-caribbean and african rhythms, soca, reggae, hip-hop, latin, salsa, reggaeton, belly dancing, flamenco and calypso. Music selections help tone and sculpt the body but feels more like dancing than exercising, don’t worry if you don’t get all the steps right away . . . the idea is to have fun.
- When do the classes start & how long is the class?
- What do I wear to DancerSize class?
- What can I expect when I come to a DancerSize Fitness Class?
- What if I’m not coordinated and I can’t dance!
- What if I’m out of shape and I can’t keep up?
- What kind of people are in your DancerSize classes?
- How will DancerSize benefit me?