Terms and Conditions of Service (TOS)
Organization / Member / Participant / Student – Acknowledgement, Disclaimer & Release
This document outlines our basic Terms and Conditions of Service (TOS) for participating in the program and by accepting these terms and conditions and completing any aspect of the registration process constitutes that you have read, understood, acknowledge, accept and release CFInc from any and all liability and that you the participant, or the authorized or legal guardian of the participant, give your full legal acceptance of this responsibility and in compliance in your role hereby:
- Represent to CFInc that you the participant or your assignee to the program are in excellent health and physical condition and have no disability or condition that would or should prevent engagement in such activities, or that if deemed necessary, that participation has been approved or so advised by a medical doctor;
- Acknowledge that injury may result from performing exercise routines or engaging in similarly stressful activity;
- Assume the risk of and release and hold CFInc harmless for any liability for any physical or other injury or harm suffered by the participant during, or as a consequence of participating in, the program or performing such exercise routines or engaging in such other strenuous physical activity and agree that neither CFInc nor the facility at which the program is being held, nor any other person involved in organizing or conducting the activity shall have any liability or responsibility for any such injury or harm.
You also acknowledge that the instructors who will conduct this program are independent contractors who were engaged by CFInc for this purpose, and that consistent with the instructors’ independent contractor status, CFInc retains no right of control over the manner or methods by which they conduct a program and is not legally responsible for their acts or omissions while conducting a program or activity.
Additionally, we want you to be aware that CFInc may film, tape or record some or the entire program. By virtue of your participation, it is possible that you will be filmed, taped or recorded. By completing any aspect of the registration and accepting these presents you agree that:
- CFInc will have the right (but not the obligation) to film, tape, photograph, or otherwise record your participation in and attendance at the program;
- CFInc will own and have right to utilize all or any part of such film, photographs, tape or recording in such a manner as CFInc may determine without additional permission from or payment of any kind to you.
Lastly, please know that your participation in this program also affords you membership to the CFInc Network with the opportunity to participate in benefit programs offered to members. We thank you for your registration and participation.