2. BEGINNERS II : ……. Merengue / Salsa / Mambo / Rumba / kizomba / Latin Hustle / Cha Cha Cha / Argentine Tango – Partnering Transitions.
3. INTERMEDIATE I : …. Merengue / Salsa / Mambo / Rumba / Bachata / Kizomba / Zouk / Latin Hustle / Cha Cha / (Arg.) Tango / Salsa Rueda – Technical & Drill Sessions.
4. INTERMEDIATE II : … Merengue / Salsa / Mambo / Rumba / Kizomba / Zouk / Latin Hustle / Latin 3-Step / Argentine Tango / Cha Cha / Salsa Rueda – Technical Sessions.
5. ADVANCE : ………….. Group Synchronization, Advance Techniques, Competition Styling, Presentation & Show Routines.
6. WORKSHOPS : ……. Waltz / Samba / Argentine Tango / Swing / Hustle / Bachata / Kizomba / Zouk / Zumba / Pachanga / Salsa Rueda and more Including Competition Styling and Stage Performance Routines.
NOTE: It is intended that by completion of INTERMEDIATE Level II Classes, students will have the necessary skills to further improve their dancing on their own. It is not required that he/she continue on to ADVANCE Classes. These Sessions (Advance) are therefore reserved for those interested in tutoring or in continuing on to stage performances, competitions and group demonstrations.
BALLROOM & LATIN DANCE CLASSES – The Sensual Latin 3-Step & Sexy Rumba Rhythms – International & American Styles; the upbeat Merengue Rhythms & Techniques – Introductory & Intermediate Levels; the Bachata, SALSA / Mambo, Cha Cha Cha, Zouk, Kizomba, Salsa Rueda and the Exclusively Argentine TANGO Modules.