Dance-Fusion Performance Training
Dance-Fusion Stage Performance and Tutor Training Programme is uniquely designed to not only train dance enthusiasts in technical aspects of various popular Free-Style dance disciplines, but also to unlock the potential of aspiring dancers to develop a broad spectrum of professional and business skills and provide an appreciation of the management principles, techniques and expertise required in preparing dance presentations, performances and the development and management of a full stage production.Dance Fusion Performance Training and Development Programme is a special project of the Caribbean Dance Explosion and its member schools, organizations, associates and members . . . REGISTER NOW for DANCE FUSION PROGRAM!
Get a FREE Dance School Directory Listing and Dance School Website
Create and Manage Your Own Dance School Website – Register your Dance School in our School Directory Listings and qualify for a FREE DO-IT-YOURSELF (DIY) DANCE SCHOOL WEBSITE:
- FREE SCHOOL DIRECTORY LISTING – Market your Dance School and School Events Blog;
- Get a FREE START-UP DIY SCHOOL WEBSITE to get you online in 10 minutes or less…;
- Get Domain Name Registration (Optional); OR Hosted under www.DanceTNT.org/YourSiteName
- WordPress CMS with lots of Themes, Plugins and Design Tools to suit your design needs…
To get started on Your Own FREE TRIAL WEBSITE –
CREATE AN ORGANIZATION LISTING NOW.
Welcome to Caribbean Dance Explosion’s Do-It-Yourself Dance School Website Design Themes, Templates, Plugins and website tools for web-design and development. Caribbean Dance School Directory Listing. Build a Free Website using WordPress.
Tutors Trainees Needed
Recruiting Tutors Trainees – REGISTER NOW: Tutors and Participants interested in joining a team of Instructors for rotation on island-wide programs get the chance to earn while you get fit and share your learned skills with others. Join the training and work towards becoming one of the program instructors or just to get a great workout and be on your way to a healthy & fit.
The Special Tutor Development Programs (TDP) & Fast-Track Training Sessions (FTT) offer participants the opportunity to work with a team of Instructors in conducting Training Assignments – Register for TDP.
Caribbean DancerSize® Fitness Classes
Caribbean DancerSize® Fitness incorporates aerobic interval training with dance movements that are moderately easy to learn because the instructors teach the basic routines using a variety of styles including indo-caribbean and african rhythms, soca, reggae, hip-hop, latin, salsa, reggaeton, belly dancing, flamenco and calypso. Music selections help tone and sculpt the body but feels more like dancing than exercising, don’t worry if you don’t get all the steps right away . . . the idea is to have fun.
- When do the classes start & how long is the class?
- What do I wear to DancerSize class?
- What can I expect when I come to a DancerSize Fitness Class?
- What if I’m not coordinated and I can’t dance!
- What if I’m out of shape and I can’t keep up?
- What kind of people are in your DancerSize classes?
- How will DancerSize benefit me?